Wednesday, September 5, 2012

How people making their Camino / Как народ проходит Camino.

What I promised - give some description how people is doing their Camino.
What I found, that then people easy to have access to Camino , than people easy to cheat on Camino. They are split Camino to many years, they use backpack delivery service the most. I agree when I saw irish lady who has back pain and using delivery service ( for information: you can order that you backpack will be delivered from point A to point B. and you walk just with bottle of water and probably lunch. ).

The most fair I count people who is carried all their staff in backpack with them during all Camino. Second are bicyclists. I saw how hard it is to go uphill, especially if there are stones road. Somedays I passed those guys many time a day and they did same mileage as me.

Next will be people with some kind of wheel device, how I publish on picture. I have spoken with one German, whose back was Brocken nine times. He is ex-motocicle sport pilot. And he constructed and made this wheel brow on his own just to make Camino.

Next will be people on horse, or worst scenario on donkey. Before my Camino I read post on forum where people asked where they can buy a donkey. Based on my experience what I saw in movies or cartoons about donkeys, I can imagine people not just carrying their staff, but trying to push donkey .... They probably will do more work even if they were alone with backpack.

Next will be people on horse. Never see, except one guy riding against traffic. I have tryed to ride on horse in Canada and I can tell you that is quite an energy you need to do. After that I payed respect to three musketeers from book of A. Duma who rode from Paris to London. It's hard work.

And last I would count the Camino done by bike or by leg if you use delivery service and you don't have any limitation from your physical ability. This is cheating!! Not with God. This
Is cheating with you. Pictures will be published late.

1 comment:

  1. Added pictures. Добавил кое какие фотографии.

    ReplyDelete