Saturday, September 8, 2012

Day twelve / День двенадцатый

Прошел 28.08 км за 5 часов 39 минут.
Total distance 28.08 km. Total time 5 hours 39 minutes.

First I would like to publish photo how Spaniards are making their Camino.

Today was good day for walking and for relaxing. I met a lot of interesting people and spent time with them, that I don't have time to write my blog. I met the pair from California , finally I met guy named Ravil, who is born in Russia and having Russian as native language, but now living in Finland. I spent with him most of this evening and we have discussed different aspects of our current and previous lives. I'll update today little bit later. For now I just will publish pictures.

Got in my bed and have coupe of minutes to continue. I started today when it was not bright yet. Every single day I moved west and I have sunrise late and late. Today it was around 7-20 am. On my first stop I met Leshek. I didn't even notice when I passed him, because he started before me. He fell a little bit better with his ankle, but still cannot put walking shoes on. He used sandals. I recommend to remove insole, be cause he can't put foot on with bandage. I hope he will be better tomorrow. I didn't see him today after. Another pair I met in previous place was pair from California. I met them again in the road and maid picture with myself on it, not my reflection in the glass :-). We had spent about an hour to discuss different topics. They was wondering when my RunKeeper app started to announce time and mileage of my daily trip. They have iPhone but use it in airplane mode. I recommended this app because it didn't use any data, except when you publish using wifi. I saw after Dan in my destination point. He was in the bar and was drinking his third beer waiting his wife. He lost her in previous town. But Camino is very good for found people - if you sit on the Camino you cannot miss people. As I said before, Camino is going through town and don't miss any bar. While we are discussing some staff with Dan, his wife appeared from nowhere and said she knew he is not worry about lost wife,he enjoyed beer. We have good laugh.

In town I met Judy ( the second :-) ). She is looking for farmacy. Because today was not just holiday, but some in-town celebration, all shop was closed. She was looking for some shampoo, because she forget her in Burgos. As you know I don't need shampoo :-) , but Ksusha drop some travel bottle in my bag. I offer my shampoo to her, because first I didn't use it and second I bought full bottle of body wash. She was so happy. She has courle hair and it remains me my courly hair ( somebody should remember them:-) ). Actually when I met my future wife Ksusha I had them and if you so interested how it looks like she probably can share with you couple picture :-).

Finally I got for dinner in restaurant with Ravil and we spent good time in chatting. Good finish for great day. But las word I said to my lovely Ksusha over this phone anyway.

2 comments:

  1. As always, huge thank you! As always a very interesting !
    You made us so very happy!
    We're glad for you!
    We're love you !
    We're with you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can same say about you - I love you and proud that I have my family supports me.

    ReplyDelete